Members of Rethinking Economics Australia are welcome to guest publish works on the blog. All submitted entries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, where it will be reviewed for publishing by the editors.
- All blog entries must be the original work of the author;
- Topics should remain within the scope of Rethinking Economics, including but not limited to: economic pedagogy, economic policy, financial and monetary economics, critical/radical theory, environmental economics and book reviews;
- Post should aim to be within the range of 500-1,500 words;
- ‘Op-ed’, critical, and provocative pieces are encouraged;
- Graphics are encouraged, and citation is necessary if images and/or tables are not the original work of the author; and,
- The use of in-text citations and a bibliography are otherwise up to the discretion of the author and/or the editorial team.
Rethinking Economics Australia reserves the right to approve, reject, remove and modify all submissions.